Teq vs NOT Carefoot Teq vs NOT Carefoot

BUT WITHOUT MANCLOCK THIS IS HIGH IN ESTROGEN, WHINE, NASALITY, and you stop to switch flows soooooo... even though you sound like a dub we all know... we all know this track is missing that cowb.. i mean caref... i MEAN MAAN CLOCK

Teqneek responds:

???Manclock???

Why are you (who are you anyway?) and Carefoot screaming that word all over the place. Are you Carefoot's alt, btw?

*No, apparently. You've been here for like 600 years, nvm. DAFUQ IS MANCLOK

CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot

My name is ManClock
I'm like no other just a white skinned man white a clock who raps like a brother
whos Jakobe?

Round 1 - Teqneek shows he can add a vocoder to his voice and can successfully do Immortal Techniques discography and still be bland as fuck.
Round 1 - Carefoot freestyles his large manstickles and hints at manclocks secrets powers.
Round 2 - Teqneek lies, uses Carefoots own jokes from the forum and fails to address his opponts due to Manclocks gigantic balls of steel.
Round 2 - Carefoots lost freestyle tape still is better then Teqneeks meticulously bitten and ghost written first + 2nd.

CAREFOOT WINS BY TECHNICALITY,
Disqualify Teqneek for EDITING CAREFOOTS VERSE!!!

Carefoot wins by technical knock out, disqualification and having the freestyle prowess of a god.

Give Carefoot the 500 TEQNEEK YOU FRAUD!!!!

#PLUCK by King Karefoot #PLUCK by King Karefoot

LONG LIVE MANCLOCK

ManClock deletes Teqneek ManClock deletes Teqneek

MANCLOCK

Carefoot vs Mickey Mao Carefoot vs Mickey Mao

Carefoot round 1 on his profile with the original verse is better than the verse that is in this version. Also Mickey you did switch the verse out. Plus you bit his 6 dicks line in your 4th. Out of principle I am voting for Carefoot.

CLAB- Carefoot vs Gasmasq CLAB- Carefoot vs Gasmasq

Actual personals, punchlines and entertaining me I vote for Carefoot but Masq gets points for his flow but his whack-a-mc-template was ass.

The only cool sounding diss he spit was very loud but also very inaccurate:

Carefoot because he doesn't larp.

CLAB - Boss vs Byron CLAB - Boss vs Byron

I can't decide :P

CLAB - BSerious vs Scorch CLAB - BSerious vs Scorch

After a few listens; I think B for studio quality and having a more developed character but his lyrics blow

cannibal, cannibal, smart, retard, etc, I mean its okay but overall Scorch had more amusing imagery to listen to.

Useless AOL cds, cars on blocks, Ed the Sock, regardless at first I thought B serious but after a 3rd listen Scorch.

CLAB - rezzy vs breaker CLAB - rezzy vs breaker

Voting for Rezzy. Sound edges out Rezzy on production value but his lyricism is pretty low. The pot of coffee over pot of chronic was a weak flip and after that I stopped caring what he said the accent felt played up or as rezzy pointed out cliched. I don't see auzzies sounding like this in battles I've ever seen.